joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snowathon Obs/ Nowcast 02/07-02/09

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.3 part one yesterday, 1.0 last night equals 1.3 new with a compact total of 1.2......lot of ground to make up with part 3 just to get box low end amts

Shut up

agree...enough, we get it, you aren't getting as much snow today as some other people.  Move on with your life.

About 3" overnight here.  Good stuff

Banter thread kids.

Ahhh... here come the good dendrites. Intensity picking up now with nice medium size flakes.

It's funny how you and I frequently post similar things.  we must live near each other.  :)

Really picked up in both intensity and flakes while I was out clearing the deck.

OT--why can't a dog remember that there's a deck under the snow?  Mine seems to forget entirely and will pee on it if it's not cleared.  Not the brightest of creatures.

19.5/18

It's funny how you and I frequently post similar things. we must live near each other. :)

Really picked up in both intensity and flakes while I was out clearing the deck.

OT--why can't a dog remember that there's a deck under the snow? Mine seems to forget entirely and will pee on it if it's not cleared. Not the brightest of creatures.

19.5/18

lol, I can relate to that.

Nice temp gradient out there.

Nice nickels coming down out there (another definition of a nickel/dimer).  Head a nice run of quarters there for about 20 minutes.

19.8/18

In NY State they have 23 in Poughkeepsie in Hudson valley  and 33 to the NW on top of hunter mtn.

on another note that little narrow band that just settled past S shore was modeled well on hi res nam last cpl cycles seemed to be some low level ocean enhancement on leading edge of the higher NE winds

Archived