• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Snowathon Obs/ Nowcast 02/07-02/09

40/70 Benchmark

I'm watching that band approaching ma from NY state. It's pretty massive and seems like it might have the ability to train over an area.

At the moment, I'd say anyone 5-10 miles of the MA/VT line is in for a crushing.  I might get into the southern portion of it.

Massena,NY is 2 above with freezing rain

Really?  That's crazy.  I'd think that would be pretty tough to stay liquid at that temp.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you see the CF "forecasts" pushed more SE , I.E do you see the CF moving back NW tonight, and can you give a pin the tail on the weenie idea of where you think It will set up shop.

HRRR has it almost north to south right over my house later on. It may try and pivot back a bit, but I can't see it going much past Boston.

Been an ever so slowly increasing rate of snizzle/light snow. Everything is covered again awaiting stronger returns coming from east and west.

Yeah posted 0.8 mile vis obs from just to our east Fenway / MIT / Logan 

It's coming

Let's hope we don't sit in subsidence if CF sinks even further southeast

It is snowing quite heavily here now and the wind also is as well. Visibilities down notably in last 15-20 mins.

To give you context of my location, I'm a little off 3a, not far from Cohasset. Whereabouts in Weymouth are you? (East, South,Weymouth landing?)

Boundary 2 pushes through I think. Vis dropped a bit more. Band of snow developing to my SE.

It is snowing quite heavily here now and the wind also is as well. Visibilities down notably in last 15-20 mins.

To give you context of my location, I'm a little off 3a, not far from Cohasset. Whereabouts in Weymouth are you? (East, South,Weymouth landing?)

Off commercial st. Less than a mile east of the landing.

This has gone from an interior NE ma jackpot to a Milton to BOS to the tip of cape ann jackpot. Anyone within 128 is gonna get mauled. I'm a little too far NW in Andover, likely Ray is too.

I should go to BOS, but I might not. Area would be a disaster to travel around.

That mauling might even be a little tighter than 128--I could see this really be a 5-10 mile to the coast deal, maybe a little further inland as you head south.

This has gone from an interior NE ma jackpot to a Milton to BOS to the tip of cape ann jackpot. Anyone within 128 is gonna get mauled. I'm a little too far NW in Andover, likely Ray is too.

I should go to BOS, but I might not. Area would be a disaster to travel around.

That's fine by me lol

Archived