joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trending more and more towards meh, For a lot that were expecting hefty totals, They key was the last wave and that is not looking very good atm

Nobody is mentioning the rgem has definitely shifted that band slowly south and east each run. Compare the 0z/6z and now 12z where the jack is actually aiming towards Quincy and Randolph

Light snow with tiny flakes here.  The humidity has been steadily dropping... now down to 76%.

I was down around that, but it went up into the 80s with this next burst. We have some low level CAA so it doesn't surprise me. Once that levels off we should be able to saturate it back up.

For all the, let's say anxiety, that I'm hearing about overrated expectations; why not keep in mind that the NWS has done a pretty good job with snowfall amounts this winter. I'm not sure that those maps aren't trustworthy with the caveat that there will be lots of variations (which is exactly what they are saying )

Nobody is mentioning the rgem has definitely shifted that band slowly south and east each run. Compare the 0z/6z and now 12z where the jack is actually aiming towards Quincy and Randolph

Have not been on here since yesterday but lol at some of these post, Just getting to go back and look at model runs and the axis of the heaviest precip does seem to have sagged a bit south but models also have been cutting back on the qpf since a day or so as well, These long duration events unless you're ripping SN or +SN they seem pedestrian over the long term

Archived