• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

I don't think you would admit a trend drier if it rolled down Jerimoth Hill into the Town of Mossup and knocked on your fanny. ULLR will not strike you down,  if you notice something like that.  And Ginxy i hope you know i just am joking lol, Still a very nice storm, we will enjoy, no worries there. Epic times. Epic Turnaround. Just epic to drive around and look at this and will be crazy next week. lots of pics to take

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

winds starting to veer on shore a bit by PSM,NH . We should see that build down to Cape ann next 2 hours.

Could see some nice  ocean enhancement over Essex county early morning thru Tommorrow from onshore flow, before the CF even gets established.

The cf really starts setting up just to my se late tmw pm and sits there until beginning to collapse back se on monday am.

It is during that 15 hrs or so from late tmw pm until Monday AM that I need to clean up because once that drifts se, I'm done....circle jerk city.

The cf really starts setting up just to my se late tmw pm and sits there until beginning to collapse back se on monday am.

It is during that 15 hrs or so from late tmw pm until Monday AM that I need to clean up because once that drifts se, I'm done....circle jerk city.

You know your climo

I don't even know if there has ever been a situ where the CF parks just SE of me, it seems when it is there it's "on the move". It seems instead of having equal % chances to line up anywhere over a 20 mile span (from You to just past me) that it has 3  or so places it typically lines up, with some times a slight shift in orientation N/NNE  or more NNE/NE (among those)  , at least from what I gather.

You need that N Reading   Woburn CF and you are nude

I could use Peabody to Everett

You know your climo

I don't even know if there has ever been a situ where the CF parks just SE of me, it seems when it is there it's "on the move". It seems instead of having equal % chances to line up anywhere over a 20 mile span (from You to just past me) that it has 3  or so places it typically lines up, with some times a slight shift in orientation N/NNE  or more NNE/NE (among those)  , at least from what I gather.

You need that N Reading   Woburn CF and you are nude

I could use Peabody to Everett

See, it's more crucial  for me because you are all set, regardless. You have the oes....I don't have that.

See, it's more crucial  for me because you are all set, regardless. You have the oes....I don't have that.

With regard to Enhancement  I think E Peabody to parts of  E Saugus is where it really starts to make a difference , thou maybe I do at times but not to there degree.

I think radar will very fascinating to watch for enhancement and then CF. I mean man, last month we were dealing with wondering if we could get it to f'n snow at all in between ballz cold blasts

I agree you will probably be closer to a sharp cut off line as I am not sure but I would guess the cut off to the NW of CF may be sharper than to the SE, what's you take on that.

it's really not that enhanced in this area. Really Peabody to parts of Saugus , thou maybe I do at times but not to there degree.

No, but you do get it.

You will be in the main show...not max, but you will get it.

I won't.

I need to stack up while the cf is parked.

That is my only source of forcing, once that convergence is gone, my storm is over.

Yes, the gradient is going to be much shaper to the nw of it.....immediately nw of it will get smoked, but once it drifts back se, it will blend into the overall oes.....it will just congeal into once giant forcing orgy.

The sharp cut off will be where you lose the oes, out my way.....probably right on rt 128.

You're already beating me.

1.3".

You're already beating me.

1.3".

Once the cold front sank south and winds went ne we started stacking.

What I love about this event is the near total lack of wind. Steady snow...gentle, quiet. And just the little bit that came already is discernibly adding to the pack.

Once the cold front sank south and winds went ne we started stacking.

What I love about this event is the near total lack of wind. Steady snow...gentle, quiet. And just the little bit that came already is discernibly adding to the pack.

That is one point that I don't think has been considered sufficiently.

That may help ratios....at the very least, it should be easy to measure.

Jerry we must have been outside same time

Really impressed, at least 2" down already even while echoes have not been overly impressive.

And had the same exact thought about lack of wind. Very peaceful steady accumulating snow.

Sometimes helps to step away from guidance... it's really accumulating nicely. Ahead of what HRRR was showing for this time earlier this evening.

Jerry we must have been outside same time

Really impressed, at least 2" down already even while echoes have not been overly impressive.

And had the same exact thought about lack of wind. Very peaceful steady accumulating snow.

Sometimes helps to step away from guidance... it's really accumulating nicely. Ahead of what HRRR was showing for this time earlier this evening.

Lol..l was wondering if you were out. My wife and I took the dog and cut over to linden st to kent to longwood up to Harvard st and home. Delightful night and fairly quick accumulation as you mention.

1.6 new as of 245 am.

Radar sorta juiced up in last couple frames just to the west.

Just noticed that besides the Thur night Snow storm on Euro, it also has a nice Big snow storm Sunday as well.  

Looks like it tries to blow up another one Tuesday night (perhaps a bit too far offshore) OMFG!

1.6 new as of 245 am.

Radar sorta juiced up in last couple frames just to the west.

Just noticed that besides the Thur night Snow storm on Euro, it also has a nice Big snow storm Sunday as well.  

Looks like it tries to blow up another one Tuesday night (perhaps a bit too far offshore) OMFG!

I'm off to bed.

1.6" here, too.

Coming down harder now.

roads pitiful on Main St Melrose here. Starting to get sleepy but rates are really solid out there and you can see NNE really getting in on the WAA snows last hour. Had 1.6 at 245 out in a few to see what we got now.

Winds shifted on all the bouys from mid coast maine into Nh and now into the harbor light onshore flow NNE/NE

Archived