• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

That's a nice increase on the Ukie from the dismal overnight run especially when you consider what's fallen already and subtract that out from the 0z run.

Edit: Never mind, the map that was posted was an old map. Looks about the same on the 12z run when you subtract overnight totals out(That is, still dismal for most compared to forecast...).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as much as I love snow, I'm actually pretty content with what we have right now. More will be nice, but don't really care if we don't get pounded. we do need some snow with some moisture though. trails were slippery to say the least yesterday. 11mpg was terrible

lol, I did 100 miles yesterday, They were great early morning

huh? Lol no way. Man that pack down at work is going to be bullet proof already has .25 ice in 12-15 with another 4-6 and .2 ice added then a 6 Thursday. Meat and potatoes pack. Mine has that .5 sleet in it too. Had to clear around ground floor level bedroom window today. Not bad since Jan 24

Screenshot_2015-02-08-08-47-59.png

0208150936.jpg

That's an awesome comparison dude!

At ten to one best case is another 8" on the uk if my eyes don't deceive me?

Look at the resolution on that map.

The cf jacks were fluff factored as well. So no significantly more than 8" additional in those.

Btv wrf didnt cut back on ema . At least not since 0z. Same general spots as well. Maybe 3 miles east difference and im watching every detail on that model.

Other zones to follow

I mean really no question GYX seemed some of "most off" to me yesterday with Box right behind them...wrt to the breadth of those maps. But I would guess these maps are still sorta experimental in nature?

The thing with GYX was they were Meh on the event on AFD's from the get go , then when I saw the map with a weaker coastal I was scratching my head double time. At least Box area has some Ocean enhancement and CF

I still think there forecast is too high, but the new map reflects just snow from 10am today on, so not what fell last night and yesterday (1.5-4" reported......underperformed). If you add that in, it really didn't change so much. I like 6-12" more....hopefully.

Albany's lowered all its 14-18 zones down to 10-14".

Archived