• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
mackerel_sky

Fab February Banter

well, spring has sprung in north florida. from 24º to 80º in a day and a half, with just some short term cool moving forward on the last 4 GFS runs. hope ya'all a bit north of here get one more really good/great blast! watching in earnest and

best to all!

Here it comes... Get Buddy, and everyone else , so we all can watch a 33 rain, while yall tug it inland with those voodoo sympathy spirit rituals. LOL

lol, I hear ya! All I've had all winter is 3 inches of snow/sleet I know that's more than some. But that's not much!!! Now north of here in Va. They have done well........

Wait until the big north shift and then start it.

If we did crap like that we would have more snow, it works for those dopes in the MA.  We got to many optimists in our region.

GFS is exactly where we want it 3-4 days out...I'm starting to get excited.  :lmao:  :snowing:  :snowwindow:  :mapsnow: 

I would like to go back to the beginning of winter and have every board member give me a dollar for every model run where we hear... looking good at 72... going to go boom!!!   Then, every board member can give me a dollar when at 102, we hear, it doesn't look like this one is going to cut it. Then, every board member can give me a dollar when we he hear, this is right where we want it. Then every board member can give me a dollar when Boston or Virginia get a foot of snow and we get rain or nothing.

I would like to go back to the beginning of winter and have every board member give me a dollar for every model run where we hear... looking good at 72... going to go boom!!! Then, every board member can give me a dollar when at 102, we hear, it doesn't look like this one is going to cut it. Then, every board member can give me a dollar when we he hear, this is right where we want it. Then every board member can give me a dollar when Boston or Virginia get a foot of snow and we get rain or nothing.

You gon b rich bro.

I would like to go back to the beginning of winter and have every board member give me a dollar for every model run where we hear... looking good at 72... going to go boom!!! Then, every board member can give me a dollar when at 102, we hear, it doesn't look like this one is going to cut it. Then, every board member can give me a dollar when we he hear, this is right where we want it. Then every board member can give me a dollar when Boston or Virginia get a foot of snow and we get rain or nothing.

Haha! It makes for good drama though!

So glad that circus is over. I hate Daytona.

Looks like Atlanta next weekend will have to be run around rain showers. yeepie

Well yes, if you hang your hat on the GFS.