joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Med Range Discussion days 3-10 pbp II

buckeyefan1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But but but but Pack, it was only one model run. The ones yesterday showed lots of cold and snow.

it is one run and the models have been very inconsistent all winter. I know one thing is that right around valentine's day looks cold but from there on its a shot in the dark. Amazing how we have had really good days of model runs only to go to crap the next day.

Euro ensembles lost the southern stream. No split flow, more northern stream crap congrats new England. Dry cold here.

Yep, you can see that from the EPS mean I posted above, same old stuff. These type winters really suck but if nothing else it will make us appreciate when we do go on snowy streak. It's hard to imagine that though. I haven't looked at the 18z run yet, but will check out the 0z/6z tomorrow morning to see if shows the same crap.

I started following weather models/boards in 06 and it's been the worst 10 streak in 130 years, LOL. I need to find a new hobby.

Yep, you can see that from the EPS mean I posted above, same old stuff. These type winters really suck but if nothing else it will make us appreciate when we do go on snowy streak. It's hard to imagine that though. I haven't looked at the 18z run yet, but will check out the 0z/6z tomorrow morning to see if shows the same crap.

I started following weather models/boards in 06 and it's been the worst 10 streak in 130 years, LOL. I need to find a new hobby.

same here this sucks.

Archived