Newest Member
    Toothache
Storm Disco for Manitoba Mauler 01/26/27

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feb '13 jacked CT.

Oh I thought you were playing the NW CT/Berks/C NH card...but if you include another area that is totally seperate from that then of course it will seem like they jackpot more...since they have twice the chance (or even more than twice the chance if you are including the entire state of CT)

Correct

NYC was never supposed to be ground zero for Nemo. There were some wacky NAM and RPS runs that nailed us, but the lion's share of guidance was always zeroing in on SNE because of the late phase and development of the storm. It really wasn't even until about 2 days prior that NYC was expecting much of anything. Suffolk County LI was supposed to be hit harder but nothing like the up to 30" that fell there. If I remember correctly the predictions started out at 4-8" here and went up to 10-15", which is just about what NYC received.

NYC was never supposed to be ground zero for Nemo. There were some wacky NAM and RPS runs that nailed us, but the lion's share of guidance was always zeroing in on SNE because of the late phase and development of the storm. It really wasn't even until about 2 days prior that NYC was expecting much of anything. Suffolk County LI was supposed to be hit harder but nothing like the up to 30" that fell there. If I remember correctly the predictions started out at 4-8" here and went up to 10-15", which is just about what NYC received.

Was not my point, My point is these tend to move east in the last 24 hrs as did nemo, I was looking at 12" and ended up with 25.4"

Archived