Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Storm Disco for Manitoba Mauler 01/26/27

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob, you think we see the Euro close 5H earlier this run. The Ukmet doing that slightly concerns me. Long Island could be LA EPIC on most models.

Haven't delved too deeply into what models have been doing at 500mb so I can't say.

What I have seen today is that there looks like this could come in 2 pulses.

The initial coastal bombing out S of us and than it occludes and slowly drifts east.

Whomever cashes in on those 2 features and avoids the dryslot/subsidence zone will end up the winners.  I don't have the jackpot fetish and I do feel confident most if not all of us will be seeing well over 12". If I had to make a call for SE MA I'm rather bullish.  24" won't be uncommon I feel given what I've seen on the 12z runs today. Euro is running and that's the last model I'm waiting on to be full in on a HECS for the area.

Living in the area since 1962 it is very hard to get widespread amounts over 30".   With the wind we are going to see all kind of inflated crazy amounts.  Worcester is not going to get 41" of snow.   I would go with the lower ends.  The next 20 minutes will really be telling.  If someone could do a play by play with the Euro for all of New England it would be appreciated.  Now grab the popcorn and watch it come in.....

when H5 closes at hr 42 over Delaware I would normally  say Congrats Phl/NYC, but this looks to spread the love more NE

Is there that lobe of vorticity some were mentioning , is that what is elongating the low on MSLP map hr 48 and keeping it from tucking closer? Either way that surface low position Tues Am looks like a prime position if I was living back in Raynham,MA and good for most

Archived