joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February mid to long range threats discussion

Ji

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next person that mentions a 50/50 low needs to lose 50% of their .............you know.

Blocking, 50/50's, NAO, AO..........who gives a crap.  I'd settle for the clippers   I don't need the perfect storm and sure as hell don't want 2 feet.

You and I could not be further apart. Could care less about clippers (unless they are one of the rare ones that blows up into a 6 inch deal). Don't like the cold that comes with them. Want a legit storm.

Fantasy range GFS is about as epic as it gets....Deep winter

Yeah, no kidding!  Though the GEFS mean for the past few days in the later time frames has been advertising a pretty deep trough and cold in the east.  We'll see.  As I said above, it looked pretty funky how it evolved...but would be pretty nice!

Yeah, no kidding!  Though the GEFS mean for the past few days in the later time frames has been advertising a pretty deep trough and cold in the east.  We'll see.  As I said above, it looked pretty funky how it evolved...but would be pretty nice!

GFS is advertizing a weekend warm up, followed by that 'deep winter'.  I believe the weekend warmup bit...

The next person that mentions a 50/50 low needs to lose 50% of their .............you know.

Blocking, 50/50's, NAO, AO..........who gives a crap.  I'd settle for the clippers   I don't need the perfect storm and sure as hell don't want 2 feet.

why follow 4 days for 1-2 in of snow, must have nothing else to do

Archived