12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February mid to long range threats discussion

Ji

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what concerns you about the H5 setup today?

Too close for comfort. Vort is digging down a bit north for my liking. Tracking through nebraska and continuing it's southward trend because of a huge closed upper level low over the canadian maritimes. Move that low north or take it away and we have another nw track. The rainstorm were about to have required the same thing to stay south. Didn't work out.

12z Euro...snow moves in Sunday morning...we're all getting raked by midday

do you mean next sunday??

FYI - doing this because it is fun, not because I think it will happen this way or at all...

by Midnight sunday, 5" on ground for DC metro

on this run of the euro what hour please, or is this all phony??

Too close for comfort. Vort is digging down a bit north for my liking. Tracking through nebraska and continuing it's southward trend because of a huge closed upper level low over the canadian maritimes. Move that low north or take it away and we have another nw track. The rainstorm were about to have required the same thing to stay south. Didn't work out.

THis time the Euro is showing a big time block in the At;antic so it may not be an analogous situation.  Note the omega type blocking look.  That might hold in the vortex near the maritimes.  It's almost an east based negative NAO or at least a neutral one. 

THis time the Euro is showing a big time block in the At;antic so it may not be an analogous situation.  Note the omega type blocking look.  That might hold in the vortex near the maritimes.  It's almost an east based negative NAO or at least a neutral one.

Something we don't have today..so maybe it won't fail entirely..but that is a long lead to get excited

THis time the Euro is showing a big time block in the At;antic so it may not be an analogous situation. Note the omega type blocking look. That might hold in the vortex near the maritimes. It's almost an east based negative NAO or at least a neutral one.

It looks pretty excellent to keep things below us this time but I'm definitely jaded for now.

I could go all weenie and envision h5 closing off and not having so much suppression in front. Euro is definitely amp happy at medium to long leads. That's a fact this year.

Archived