Newest Member
    joxey
Possible Weekend Snowstorm, Jan 24 2015

ineedsnow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark,

Your crusty 4-6 is basically my winter total so far. I got a sled and snow suit covered in cob webs. You are getting snow and overreacting a bit.

I live in New Hampshire not your tropical shire!  And you can come visit anytime, our crust is so thrilling!

You have no room to talk after the last 2 days...I am not overreacting.

I do hope you and Bryce can sled tomorrow though, or you could come up here where we're gonna get 4-8 inches!  Love you Jerry.

Hugs.

Edit - God I sound like that accordian guy.  I'll be better soon.  MOre hugs

The 00z soundings from OKX and especially CHH sampled a lot of dry air aloft. Meh. The trend is not your friend.

I don't know Q that's good news for me, evaporative cooling the column, colder further south,sorry for being selfish but I like tonight's trend and radar looks pretty nice, dry air at 8 doesn't worry me

I live in New Hampshire not your tropical shire!  And you can come visit anytime, our crust is so thrilling!

I do hope you and Bryce can sled tomorrow though, or you could come up here where we're gonna get 4-8 inches!  Love you Jerry.

Hugs.

I lived in the plymouth snow crust zone of NH the past 4 years. I enjoyed every last inch of crust I had. Helps keep the sanity somewhat

The trend is to chew away at the precip shield tomorrow. After an initial burst, the snow lets up during the day.

but dry air at 8 has nothing to do with after the front end. The column is saturated and then dynamics switch to ccb,not at all uncommon for drying during bombing storms before baroclinic leaf development

The trend is to chew away at the precip shield tomorrow. After an initial burst, the snow lets up during the day.

Yeah but the ridge of HP is right there anyways so I am not surprised. It's gonna be dry. I thought tomorrow would have sort of a break anyways, a bit of a lull after the initial thump and before the final band swings through. Now, if this thing can't get its act together as far as the mid levels go, then yes we may have a more banded mess. I probably would wait until the euro comes out though.

I live in New Hampshire not your tropical shire! And you can come visit anytime, our crust is so thrilling!

I do hope you and Bryce can sled tomorrow though, or you could come up here where we're gonna get 4-8 inches! Love you Jerry.

Hugs.

Edit - God I sound like that accordian guy. I'll be better soon. MOre hugs

Yes this winter has frustrated me, but I don't think I Effed it to hell like you did. You'll be fine. Wait until the euro. I can't believe I have to talk NNE people off a cliff.

Archived