Newest Member
    joxey
Possible Weekend Snowstorm, Jan 24 2015

ineedsnow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a crowd pleaser

For SNE it is...for my own greedy purposes I was digging the 10-15" jackpot it had from LWM-BED-ORH earlier, but I knew it was probably a bit overdone. But a solid 5-9" type snowfall is nothing to sneer at this winter...esp when a big portion of the region who has been mostly shutout this year is invovled.

For SNE it is...for my own greedy purposes I was digging the 10-15" jackpot it had from LWM-BED-ORH earlier, but I knew it was probably a bit overdone. But a solid 5-9" type snowfall is nothing to sneer at this winter...esp when a big portion of the region who has been mostly shutout this year is invovled.

Yeah, I'd appreciate anything greater than 2 inches. I think a solid 5 to 8, lolli 9 is in the card the minute you step off the tarmac at Logan points NW. I'm hoping for 5 IMBY. Nothing screams more than that 9ish measurement though as you've derived over the past few days.

j/k? Everything seems going according to modeling and realistic expectations.

not really.  our qpf was increasingly steadily over the last day or so and then just in this last cycle everything retreating... every effing model is backing off and I'l be lucky to get 3 inches.  eff it I hate this winter.  going to savannah for the month of february, maybe there will be snow on the ground in March instead of this 4-6 inches of crusty bs I've had for 2 months.  eff it.  

Good luck down there.

not really.  our qpf was increasingly steadily over the last day or so and then just in this last cycle everything retreating... every effing model is backing off and I'l be lucky to get 3 inches.  eff it I hate this winter.  going to savannah for the month of february, maybe there will be snow on the ground in March instead of this 4-6 inches of crusty bs I've had for 2 months.  eff it.

Good luck down there.

:lol:

The most I've ever seen on the ground this winter is maybe 2" and that was fleeting earlier in January before I shipped down south. Didn't even cover the grass all the way.

Good luck down there.

Good luck down there.

You'll get 4-8.

:lol:

The most I've ever seen on the ground this winter is maybe 2" and that was fleeting earlier in January before I shipped down south. Didn't even cover the grass all the way.

I live in new hampshire not austin or long beach.  4-6 inches for 2 months in winter sucks.  2 inches for you is normal.  The wrong thread for me to be complaining in, but it started as a comment on models suddenly backing down.

Archived