joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning, around 12:15 AM, did anyone else see 2 pairs of bright orange lights flying NE? At first glance I thought they were helicopters, but no. It appeared that they were high in the sky, and they were definitely moving fast. The first pair came at about 12:15, then the second came about 15 minutes later.

I assume there was only one light (front) on the "aircraft", as once it passed, you could no longer see the light. The strangest part about this is the fact that they made absolutely no sound.

If you Google "strange red lights in the sky", you'll see that I'm not the only one who saw them lol.

This morning, around 12:15 AM, did anyone else see 2 pairs of bright orange lights flying NE? At first glance I thought they were helicopters, but no. It appeared that they were high in the sky, and they were definitely moving fast. The first pair came at about 12:15, then the second came about 15 minutes later.

I assume there was only one light (front) on the "aircraft", as once it passed, you could no longer see the light. The strangest part about this is the fact that they made absolutely no sound.

If you Google "strange red lights in the sky", you'll see that I'm not the only one who saw them lol.

I searched, but can't find anything about it.

Archived