• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Please wish our next oldest senior member Old Man Winter Himself Jerry a Happy birthday here

Ginx snewx

Happy Birthday my friend. Enjoy your 40th! :lol:

I remember my 40th. It was also a Monday like this year. I was living in LA watching my Giants against the 49ers. That was the game that featured this play. After trailing badly at halftime, the giants rallied and ultimately won the Super Bowl that year.

I was filling not so good in my stomach that night. I took a dump at halftime, the giants won, and I figured maybe the second half of life will be ok. It has been way better than the first half.

I remember my 40th. It was also a Monday like this year. I was living in LA watching my Giants against the 49ers. That was the game that featured this play. After trailing badly at halftime, the giants rallied and ultimately won the Super Bowl that year.

I was filling not so good in my stomach that night. I took a dump at halftime, the giants won, and I figured maybe the second half of life will be ok. It has been way better than the first half.

Looks like Gronk

Happy birthday Jerry

Happy spirit journey formation anniversary! For your gift I have purchased you a historic blizzard, but the date of delivery will remain a surprise.

Perfect! I love a surprise.

Happy Birthday Jerry!

Thank you!

Have a good day

Thanks Ray!

Happy Birthday Jerry

Thank you Anthony!

happy birthday Jerry...

Unc.....we go back. To the original WWBB days. Thank you!

Looks like Gronk

Happy birthday Jerry

Very similar body and playing style! Thanks for the good wishes!

Happy birthday man. Deep winter is upon us. Enjoy it.

Thanks Kevin! Deep winter excluding today....lol.

Happy bday

Thank you!

Happy Birthday Jerry!  May the winter of 2014-2015 move to the top of your all-time greats list.

Thank you! It's coming!

Archived