• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Please wish our next oldest senior member Old Man Winter Himself Jerry a Happy birthday here

Ginx snewx

I remember my 40th. It was also a Monday like this year. I was living in LA watching my Giants against the 49ers. That was the game that featured this play. After trailing badly at halftime, the giants rallied and ultimately won the Super Bowl that year.

I was filling not so good in my stomach that night. I took a dump at halftime, the giants won, and I figured maybe the second half of life will be ok. It has been way better than the first half.

lol.  Awesome. Great run for the Giants that year!

Happy Birtday.

I'm late but Happy Birthday!!

Thank you!

THE Jerry.

Happy B'Day!

Howard! Thank you! I wish we didn't have regions keeping us so separate vs the old days.

Happy Birthday Jerry! I always love your enthusiasm for cold and snow! May you be buried in snow this winter!

Thank you!

happy belated birthday and thanks for your contributions to the board. wish you many more

Thank you! I may be 68 buy I can still appreciate your icon picture.

Happy Birthday Jerry! Always enjoyed your posts and stories of winters past, since the old EasternUSWx days...Enjoy

Thank you! I may have to bring them back during the upcoming boring period.

68?  Seems closer than it used to  :icecream:   It's been a long time buddy.  TWC, Wright Weather, EUSWX and now here.  Here's to many more  :thumbsup:

Thank you! Amazing how the years go by. How well I remember Jerome Thaler and his weather books and I thought we talked about him back on WWBB.

He was also a colleague in my paying job...started a program which is now renowned.

Hopefully we get some good snow soon!

Just saw this thread...

Happy birthday, buddy.

You grace this board with your knowledge, experience, and humor. I've enjoyed your posts since Eastern. Wishing you many more years of good health and new once-in-a-lifetime snowstorms.

Thank you brother! I look forward to walking with you in deep snow sometime soon!

• 1 month later...

Archived