• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
June Discussion

Bostonseminole

.-~*~--,.   .-.          .-~-. ./OOOOOOOOO\.'OOO`9~~-.        .`OOOOOO.OOM.OLSONOOOOO@@OOOOOO\       /OOOO@@@OO@@@OO@@@OOO@@@@@@@@OOOO`.       |OO@@@WWWW@@@@OOWWW@WWWW@@@@@@@OOOO).     .-'OO@@@@WW@@@W@WWWWWWWWOOWW@@@@@OOOOOO}    /OOO@@O@@@@W@@@@@OOWWWWWOOWOO@@@OOO@@@OO|   lOOO@@@OO@@@WWWWWWW\OWWWO\WWWOOOOOO@@@O.'    \OOO@@@OOO@@@@@@OOW\     \WWWW@@@@@@@O'.     `,OO@@@OOOOOOOOOOWW\     \WWWW@@@@@@OOO)      \,O@@@@@OOOOOOWWWWW\     \WW@@@@@OOOO.'        `~c~8~@@@@WWW@@W\       \WOO|\UO-~'             (OWWWWWW@/\W\    ___\WO)               `~-~''     \   \WW=*'                         __\   \                         \      \                          \    __\                           \  \                            \ \                             \ \                              \\                               \\                                \                                 \

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. LOOK AT THAT LIGHTNING. LOOK AT THIS GIFT I'M GIVING YOU.

YEAH YOU LIKE THAT.

ZEUS OUT~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
                  .-~*~--,.   .-.          .-~-. ./OOOOOOOOO\.'OOO`9~~-.        .`OOOOOO.OOM.OLSONOOOOO@@OOOOOO\       /OOOO@@@OO@@@OO@@@OOO@@@@@@@@OOOO`.       |OO@@@WWWW@@@@OOWWW@WWWW@@@@@@@OOOO).     .-'OO@@@@WW@@@W@WWWWWWWWOOWW@@@@@OOOOOO}    /OOO@@O@@@@W@@@@@OOWWWWWOOWOO@@@OOO@@@OO|   lOOO@@@OO@@@WWWWWWW\OWWWO\WWWOOOOOO@@@O.'    \OOO@@@OOO@@@@@@OOW\     \WWWW@@@@@@@O'.     `,OO@@@OOOOOOOOOOWW\     \WWWW@@@@@@OOO)      \,O@@@@@OOOOOOWWWWW\     \WW@@@@@OOOO.'        `~c~8~@@@@WWW@@W\       \WOO|\UO-~'             (OWWWWWW@/\W\    ___\WO)               `~-~''     \   \WW=*'                         __\   \                         \      \                          \    __\                           \  \                            \ \                             \ \                              \\                               \\                                \                                 \

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. LOOK AT THAT LIGHTNING. LOOK AT THIS GIFT I'M GIVING YOU.

YEAH YOU LIKE THAT.

ZEUS OUT~

And we ride Kevin for his post's????  SMH

Nobody even close to 70 near the airport on the meso stations. Congrats on the torch I guess.

It's pretty standard for BTV on warm nights with south winds. Just like in the winter with north winds they will be the absolute last place to decouple. Move like 3-5 miles east into the foothills and you get some decent relief as even the smaller hills create a small inversion.

I remember many mornings in downtown BTV (which believe it or not runs warmer than the airfield in those set ups) in the summer where you'd wake up and it would be like 80F outside at like 4am during heatwaves...while MVL/MPV and the mountain valleys are 58-62F.

But it also wasn't just BTV last night...I bet if the front was closer a few other spots in New England could've pulled it off. SYR was 75/65 at 6am and never dropped out of the 70s, and MSS also was low 70s this morning. Upstate NY never really cooled off last night.

something busted with p+c?

I sometimes wish the P+C just automatically went to the ZFP for that region. I know that the p+c tries to get things like elevation, but I personally feel it ends up just being more inaccurate since you get automated wording that can be confusing too....or in this case, something else erroneous.

I sometimes wish the P+C just automatically went to the ZFP for that region. I know that the p+c tries to get things like elevation, but I personally feel it ends up just being more inaccurate since you get automated wording that can be confusing too....or in this case, something else erroneous.

I still like the ZFP for a quick and easy forecast and the wording makes much more sense as you stated.But, for hikers and such..point and click may benefit them more.

I like the deformation rains and temps struggling for 60 on Thursday.  On the GFS anyways. Definitely came north closer to the euro.

Thursday could be hideous. 

I keep thinking to myself that it's impossible to get stratiform precip after Memorial Day though. 

MCD issued for ENY notes the weak shear and lousy M/L lapse rates.  Same story here unfortunately.  Also they raise a good point about terrain induced cumulus, likely the same thing I'm seeing out to my east where it rises sharply by nearly 1000'.   Wouldn't surprise me if the modeled CAPE is a bit underdone however. 

Archived