amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
End of Winter & Early Spring General Obs + Banter

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have tix for tommorow night. Could be a lot worse weatherwise I daresay.

Yeah may be windy/cold...but the rain should be long gone. But -6 to -8 850 tems with wind won't feel the greatest. Pretend it's October baseball again. :lol:

Man huge differences between 6z GFS and NAM up here. 6z gfs would be like a 3-5" advisory event...but NAM warmth at 800mb would give probably all sleet/zr...

I wish I could see what the euro does. I think it's probably a lot of IP...but if the temp profile is off by 0.5F...then it could be pounding fat aggs for a few hours. I

I can't help, but have that blue ball feeling to the ending of this winter. I was just browsing some older threads in January and it got me thinking. The Cape certainly had a heck of an ending to winter there...but I wish we had even a 4-8" deal in March to really cap off an awesome winter. I just can't shake that feeling.

I can't help, but have that blue ball feeling to the ending of this winter. I was just browsing some older threads in January and it got me thinking. The Cape certainly had a heck of an ending to winter there...but I wish we had even a 4-8" deal in March to really cap off an awesome winter. I just can't shake that feeling.

Yup, you can make the argument that the cape has had the most consistent winter out of all of NE. They got the brunt of the close passes back in Jan, the post valentines day storm, and the scrapers in late Feb and march. Not to mention the cold.

I'm a bit dissapointed in the ending. Our luck ran out so to say. Favorable pattern yielding absolutely nothing sucks. Leaves the what could have been card on the table, but you could argue that just about every year

Archived