joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
End of Winter & Early Spring General Obs + Banter

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you an obese heavy perspirer or something?

Lmao I only weigh 150 but I tend to have a high body temperature and I'm more comfortable in cold/cool weather. I keep a box fan in my window at night during winter so the room gets to the low 50s and 40s, it's just what I like. These spring lows are pretty much perfect because they have that constant cooling effect but they're not dry and freezing, so it feels great on the skin too.

Just stopped by to glance at the threads.  About 3 hours since the last post on any thread.  Things have to be pretty quiet for that to happen in our part of the world.  

Yup, looking at the records for today:

Record Temperatures for KCON High of 86 °F in 1974 Low of 18 °F in 1975

Nothing inside that range gets me excited.  Severe outbreak is the best hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seeing the news? A house in nh has exploded and is completely engulfed in flames. An officer was also apparently shot on the scene

Rip to that officer who was shot and killed. The NECN video of the house exploding is pretty crazy.

http://www.necn.com/05/12/14/RAW-VIDEO-House-explodes-at-scene-of-off/landing_mobile.html?blockID=866343&feedID=11106

Domestic disturbances are always the most dangerous calls for officers for a reason...I can't imagine showing up to someone's house during that type of emotional chaos not knowing if they are just going to start crying, shoot you, be your friend, blow their house up, etc.

Archived