Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
3/6-3/7 Last Hurrah Obs

Hvward

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appreciate any updates come 4-5am tomorrow morning on conditions then. Taking a friend from church who is disabled to Forsyth Medical tomorrow for pace maker. He's to be there at 6am. Tried to get him to stay at hospital across street but he's on limited income and he was afraid we'd both waste money if storm busted. Normally I'd be okay with snow/sleet but...not this time, and definitely have an aversion to lots of freezing rain. Would be traveling from Kville.

Nice glaze on the trees and deck now. Nothing on the ground. Looks mostly freezing rain with some sleet mixed in. Can't feel the tree limbs at all. Still a long ways to go. If this keeps up throughout the night and into early morning could be really bad. Wind isn't helping either.

Things seem to be mostly progressing as modeled from what I can tell, to be honest.

So is snow over for the triad now?

I guess you cannot count it out if we get rates, but otherwise, I'd think so.  I guess we can pray the ULL is magical tomorrow.  :weenie:

Let's hope sleet is the predominant P-type because this ZR is starting to get nasty.  Radar is juicy.

Appreciate any updates come 4-5am tomorrow morning on conditions then. Taking a friend from church who is disabled to Forsyth Medical tomorrow for pace maker. He's to be there at 6am. Tried to get him to stay at hospital across street but he's on limited income and he was afraid we'd both waste money if storm busted. Normally I'd be okay with snow/sleet but...not this time, and definitely have an aversion to lots of freezing rain. Would be traveling from Kville.

Chuck, I would take him now if he will agree to go. I'm in Kernersville near Linville Road and my back patio is already getting accumulating sleet on it. There is a Holiday Inn directly across the street before you get to Medical Park.

Archived