joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/6-3/7 Last Hurrah Obs

Hvward

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

38.7 here in sparkle city right now at the nearest weather station.  Dewpoint says 21, but that's never close to being accurate on these local weather stations.  GSP has 42/32 currently.  Slight NNE wind so it appears the CAD is starting to build in.

Down to 37.8 now.  Almost a whole degree in 20 minutes :popcorn:

33/18 heavy cloud cover and zero wind...at the Peach.

I'm ignoring this storm. Robert is quiet as a church mouse and GSP is not impressed. Ignoring.

36 here, Robert was very boisterous last night on twitter ! Atleast 2 or 3 tweets about significant/ major winter storm in NC, SC,NGA. Said models missing the cold air. Go back a page or two in the storm discussion. Have not seen word from him this AM tho!

36 here, Robert was very boisterous last night on twitter ! Atleast 2 or 3 tweets about significant/ major winter storm in NC, SC,NGA. Said models missing the cold air. Go back a page or two in the storm discussion. Have not seen word from him this AM tho!

I get all his updates. His quietness this morning is what I'm going by. Not sure where he stands on alcohol but I thought he was a little tipsy last night. ;)

GSP just updated to say that we get <advisory criteria. 

The wind did, at least, kick up here.

I get all his updates. His quietness this morning is what I'm going by. Not sure where he stands on alcohol but I thought he was a little tipsy last night. ;)

You sir, might be an idiot. I wouldn't normally say that but I think you deserve it. I hope you're without power for a week :)

Maybe he's sleeping it off, lol! He was/seemed very excited last night. Am very curious if he feels the same today!?

You sir, might be an idiot. I wouldn't normally say that but I think you deserve it. I hope you're without power for a week :)

I suppose there could be a dynamic at play that you don't understand. It's fine, though. I would like to just 'put this out there'...I am most assuredly, not a sir. That whole 'idiot' thing, well, that's debatable. ;)

It's all good.

Archived