• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Giant signal for mid month. This was noted in the teleconnectors earlier this week

Typhoon Tip

Yep, and I actually won't be surprised if the Euro comes in more amped today either.

I've had a feeling on NNE for this one from the get-go. SNE may still get some snow, but if we do, I think it will only be scraps on the front and back end. The flash freeze could be pretty high impact though even if its only accompanied by an inch or two of snow.

Powderfreak over to Sunday River and company are looking very favorable for a big snow hit on this one.

I haven't paid much attention knew I was 99% out of this all along. No -nao will do that here in March. Will be surprised if it's a horror show into Maine though. But possible

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, the writing has pretty much been on the wall here for days now aside from the glimmer of hope yesterday. Its more just general annoyance that this will be the outcome of the pattern we have been in thats been shunting storms south.

Well a March rain event is climo at least a few times during the month. It's a decent pattern that had some bad luck..they happen. It's frustrating, but that's the game we play. You need the cold and sometimes things can get shunted south if the push is too strong. Like Will said..it's not over either.

Well a March rain event is climo at least a few times during the month. It's a decent pattern that had some bad luck..they happen. It's frustrating, but that's the game we play. You need the cold and sometimes things can get shunted south if the push is too strong. Like Will said..it's not over either.

yup, weve had some good luck this year as well, so its balancing out. I am still interested in the storm following this one. its not over yet, hopefully we can cash in one more time.

Who cares lol. Both results suck. It's either a slower torch rain or faster torch rain

Well you are free to leave the thread if you don't care, lol.

I'm interested in this storm...both for the flash freeze potential and because I'm intently watching Sunday River as I'll be there in about 10 days

almost 2" of liquid in C VT. Still a bit suppressed.

I'll welcome any trolling at this point, haha.  But to be honest I've been on for a late season event... I've been talking bookend winter (good November, good ending).  But I know some will troll us after we finally get an event, I get that.

1.5-1.75" all snow on the GFS, perfect mid-level tracks with this area just on the NW flank.  That's the most weenie run yet here.

Was just talking to someone at BTV and they are getting stoked after that GFS run, too.  I think the afternoon AFD will be pretty good if the ECM holds serve.

Well you are free to leave the thread if you don't care, lol.

I'm interested in this storm...both for the flash freeze potential and because I'm intently watching Sunday River as I'll be there in about 10 days

I think your going to be in for a really good ski vaca, They are going to get crushed up there

Well there's a ski thread to discuss ski area snows. No one lives at Sunday River here

There's still plenty of people tracking this storm for winter wx....even if Tolland is getting rain.

Like I said before, if you no longer have interest in this storm, then leave the thread.

Archived