Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
February Banter Thread - The SQL - February 21-31st

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He and rr. Bad combo right there. Button pusher + someone that doesn't like their button pushed = bad combo.

I am honestly not trying to push his buttons. He is actually a very nice guy outside the forum, he just has a hair trigger temper when it comes to snow.

It sucks if it goes so far south we end up fringed. Weird to be here after looking at being way too warm a few days ago.

Unreal air mass.

We were never too warm for frozen precip at the surface.

Unless you meant too warm aloft for snow? I'd prefer more QPF and mixing over a 2-4" of powder, especially at this time of year.

This is like a football game where we took a solid lead in the 4th Qtr, only to see the opponent cut it away and now it's 1st and goal for them with 1:00 left and a chance to win. 

The trends today haven't been great to say the least, but I won't hit the panic button until all the 0z stuff comes in.

Except that a football game is an actual event. Digital snow is just a simulation, of which there are multiple permutations...the actual weather will end up doing whatever it does....these model runs don't influence the weather.

Matt's losing his grip...

Easy to say if you've had 40"+.... but I know I'd feel the same if I were in his place.

:huh:

I want snow, but I am actually chiller than normal about this event....which I have stated....I said I needed a break, because  I totally misread the NAM...I've been working like crazy and am tired and for some reason I was treating the 0.25" contour as 0.5".......That is why I  said I needed a break...not because I am melting down....fozz...you're tone deaf, so I didn't expect you to get it...so this is really for Brian

It sucks if it goes so far south we end up fringed. Weird to be here after looking at being way too warm a few days ago.

Unreal air mass.

You got it. It's hard to believe we could have such a powerful arctic air mass this time of the year that would hurt our chances. There were some posters that underestimated this cold push and what it was capable of doing, but we'll see what happens.

Archived