12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Banter Thread - The SQL - February 21-31st

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people obsess about sun angle in early March but it never gets a mention in mid to late November?

November has a much lower sun angle than March. The shortest day is winter solstice (dec 21st), so the closer it is to that day, the lower the sun angle.

November has a much lower sun angle than March. The shortest day is winter solstice (dec 21st), so the closer it is to that day, the lower the sun angle.

True, I guess what I'm saying is who gives a *%$# if it is cold with heavy snow...lol

Wife just got back from there. Have to get the essential junk food for Mon. and probably Tues. Kids are excited. When she got back she said it was a zoo.

Yeah it was a madhouse, plus traffic in Shrewsbury was awful and I took the kiddo who is teething like a mofo, so all in all, fantastic trip!

Why do people obsess about sun angle in early March but it never gets a mention in mid to late November?

Probably partly because it doesn't snow in November. Plus as others noted the sun angle is higher now than then. 

Archived