joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter II

jburns

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We busted 6 degrees on the high side too, which hardly ever happens IMBY.  I am usually 3-5 degrees below the forecast.

The 12Z GFS had only 50 for Marietta for a high today, but it is already 56 there at 3 PM. That's pretty bad. Then again, the GFS often has a cold bias at times like this (unlike CAD times). Perhaps it is also assuming too much cooling effect of snow/sleetcover?

Almost 60 degrees here now. They missed the forecast temps by almost 20 degrees today.

Yeah, it is hard to believe the magnitude of this bust.  Were the models not even close?  I didn't look, because I really didn't care.  But this is a big bust.  Big busts like these usually happen when there's a CAD in place.  But this was going to be a sunny day all the way around.  Weird.

Yeah, it is hard to believe the magnitude of this bust. Were the models not even close? I didn't look, because I really didn't care. But this is a big bust. Big busts like these usually happen when there's a CAD in place. But this was going to be a sunny day all the way around. Weird.

In the 3am discussion RAH talked about going way under the models with the forecast temps. Oops...to be fair their explanation made perfect sense to me, just didn't work out.

Anybody checked this 10below. guys IP address ?? Looking a little wilksy to me?

Yes, second thing I did when I got home after deleting all his posts out of the clipper thread. Please report crap, we will pick it up and place in the dumpster. Not Wilkes unless he moved again, or learned how to run through a proxie. 10below is in Asheboro, old school DSL through a mom and pop phone company.

Yes, second thing I did when I got home after deleting all his posts out of the clipper thread. Please report crap, we will pick it up and place companyin the dumpster. Not Wilkes unless he moved again, or learned how to run through a proxie. 10below is in Asheboro, old school DSL through a mom and pop phone company.

It would be RTMC, coop and great company. Anyway this guy was on 2 years ago under another handle. Always confrontational when any of us put up simple obs. Thanks for taking out the trash. How much did the state make you Annie up today for that inspection sticker fiasco?

It would be RTMC, coop and great company. Anyway this guy was on 2 years ago under another handle. Always confrontational when any of us put up simple obs. Thanks for taking out the trash. How much did the state make you Annie up today for that inspection sticker fiasco?

Ticket was $265, showed the DA my goods, paid nothing!

Archived