joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Big One - Observation

JoshM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To add to insult to injury...my temp has now climbed from 24 at 10am to now 31.8 under pouring rain. Epic fail....

Canton has moved up from 27 to 29.   I can't quite figure out where they think I am gonna see .5 inches of ice and 4-6 inches of snow tonight, either, given that the hrrr has precip gone by midnight and it's the barest of drizzlesleet outside right now.  LOL.

Congrats. Pouring rain in Dahlonega. Lol

We still have sleet with a bit of ZR down here; we've had an inch or so of sleet. Snow's much better.

This has been one of the more frustrating "storms" I've ever looked forward to then have it bust. Usually y'all are way better than us in Southern Forsyth; heck even Northern Forsyth is better than us with winter precip which is why schools get cancelled and all we have down here is cold rain.

Maybe the saving grace will be the band; hope it sings, doesn't get warm feet, and puts a decent touch on an otherwise crappy "event."

To add to insult to injury...my temp has now climbed from 24 at 10am to now 31.8 under pouring rain. Epic fail....

Ouch. I wonder what in the world is going on there.

Not to rub it in but it's sleeting hard here with snow mixing back in at times. Rap actually changes me back over to all snow within an hour or two but could be all snow sooner. Plus I have some good returns lining up. If that happens there's going to be some nice accumulations here.

But i'm Not sure why it's colder here than where you are...especially aloft.

I

Archived