Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Burns' Big Banter Bonanza

NCsandhills

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Turner can go off like he did against Maryland we have a chance (23 pts, five 3-pointers). Our young players have a chance at all having a good game at the same time, we just haven't seen it happen this year...it seems TJ will have an off night which allows a freshman to go off...I'd like to see them all go off.

Yea I think State has a good future, but I know a lot of people are getting impatient. Anya really needs to start improving, state needs a low post game BADLY. Vandenburg doesn't cut it..

I know it sounds dumb but the air has a distinct "smell" to me to it when a significant snow storm approaches.  Always had it since I was little.  

It's out there tonight.

I agree. Here in the mountains especially with big synoptic storms there always seems to be a snow smell and the sky looks like a blue/gray color also.

Only the ones that like teams with a jerk for a coach who tries to intimidate the refs and teaches the players to flop, hand check, and set moving screens since the refs can't see them all and then he just yells and curses at them when they do.

I heard he even insists they learn to read.  The bastard!!

<p>

I've never figured that out either. I mean I guess bread makes sense but milk?

And after folks saw wsb channel 2 this evening I'm sure they will be heading out, he actually showed some model graphics with 6 to 9 inches of snow over in the eastern part of their viewing area/northeast ga. To see that on an atlanta tv station was mind blowing. Seriously...they are always scared to show anything more than 1 or 2 inches. Surreal.

btw southeast crew. Remember when it was just a few of us? Now look at the stats for our last thread. :o

Just taking a stab here on the "milk" thing.

In 88 we lived in a very rural area of Oconee and I was 16 and always drank milk, almost every meal. We went through 3-4 gallons a week. But when we got snowed in without power and frozen pipes for a week we also ran out of milk which drove me crazy. But I could imagine the affect on younger children who drink milk in the morning and at bed time. I suppose the thought of not having milk for a child is a big deal. So in case the roads are bad for several days you should get an extra gallon?

Just a thought.

Just taking a stab here on the "milk" thing.

In 88 we lived in a very rural area of Oconee and I was 16 and always drank milk, almost every meal. We went through 3-4 gallons a week. But when we got snowed in without power and frozen pipes for a week we also ran out of milk which drove me crazy. But I could imagine the affect on younger children who drink milk in the morning and at bed time. I suppose the thought of not having milk for a child is a big deal. So in case the roads are bad for several days you should get an extra gallon?

Just a thought.

That's cray cray. :P

Archived