wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
February 5th beefed up swfe thread-let's get some December 2007 juju,

weathafella

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry was that the one when It took folks hours to go a mile during the evening commute? That was a disaster HFD to Springfield....

Yea I remember being at school at ccsu looking at the radar and leaving school on my own early, they didn't close until it was too late

Great run. Dryslot stays over far SNE while NNE adds some hangback snows after the WAA burst. Looked like the isentropic thump was a little stronger on the 18Z run, but it's mostly snow for CNE.

Still a pretty good thump at 00z. 40 knots upglide on the 290 K surface, parcels rising from 975 mb east of ACY to around 750 mb over our latitude. I'll take that.

post-44-0-16817500-1391142620_thumb.jpg

Thanks.... I remember the biggies but struggle with the moderate ones....was that one meh in HFD?

for the spfd area the first one was good but certainly not extraordinary with around 8 inches and the second was meh for sure with around three inches and in between there was two to three inches of upper level fluff here however the cool thing was that it snowed for almost four days straight and sunday afternoon there was generally a solid foot of snow otg here , your area was likely similar.....then after that very snowy start it was boring for awhile

Archived