• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
February 5th beefed up swfe thread-let's get some December 2007 juju,

weathafella

Yes...there were a few 10-12" maxes in that one. But usually taking the under is the way to go. I will add that this one is pretty juiced right now...both on the actual guidance QPF and the mid-level level advection of gulf moisture...so it could morph into a more robust SWFE.

In addition this could end up with some significant FZRA in the interior if a more northwest mid-level track materializes.

Very juicy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few of those and you get a durable pack even moving deeper into February.

I know you're feeling this one, but I am not.

I think we see a good bit of our precip in liquid form. Give me the 2/9 storm or give me meth.

You're describing something atypical. Most of the time especially with these ocean temps, we get the snow thump and then not much once the mid levels warm and the ds moves through. Even on today's GFS op run, check the rh fields after the thump. If we get 5/7 on the front end we won't lose much in this setup verbatim. Swfe are the bomb!

You're describing something atypical. Most of the time especially with these ocean temps, we get the snow thump and then not much once the mid levels warm and the ds moves through. Even on today's GFS op run, check the rh fields after the thump. If we get 5/7 on the front end we won't lose much in this setup verbatim. Swfe are the bomb!

A lot of speculation still at this timeframe though.  Just need to make sure the confluence stays strong and we get this system to triple point underneath us.

Where do i sign? Primary makes it further north this run

Same here...ironically looks like one of the DGEX runs from yesterday haha. I don't know why I've been looking at that but I like the weenie solutions haha. Sucks this isn't even 5 days out yet, lol.

Only a matter of time before the GGEM goes to a full blown 976mb cutter and then back to a coast scraper the next run. Surprised we haven't seen that yet.

Archived