EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
February 2014 Pattern Discussion Thread

free_man

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't let yourself fall in love with any particular model run with these D5+ events. Just be happy the pattern is looking more active.

This has been "Tempering Hopes & Expectations" with Brian.

And now we turn things over to Kevin for the hype machine.... Kevin? Take it away.

Don't let yourself fall in love with any particular model run with these D5+ events. Just be happy the pattern is looking more active.[/quote

We've lost threats all year in the drop from 5-6 to 3-4 days. Even with ensemble support much caution is warranted as everyone seems to be forgetting December model performance.

different pattern

The storm is a lock. Just a matter of ptype.

Agreed. I think all snow solutions look good about 20 miles north of the MA-VT/NH border right now.

For our area, I'm thinking we see a good bit of rain in this one but end up with net gain on snow. If that sets up something nicer for the following weekend, now that would really be something.

Agreed. I think all snow solutions look good about 20 miles north of the MA-VT/NH border right now.

For our area, I'm thinking we see a good bit of rain in this one but end up with net gain on snow. If that sets up something nicer for the following weekend, now that would really be something.

Really nice looking evolution for thump to dryslot.

Zeus, where are you located (county, state, etc.)?

Archived