joxey
February 2014 Pattern Discussion Thread

free_man

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here.

Nightmares within nightmares.

Just get me through this to set up for a bigger snow event later down the line, and life will be good. I need to catch up to Cape Cod with snow totals. lol.

You know our climo, 5-8 of snow, ice pellets, little freezing rain then hours of 33 degree rain followed with a freeze. I hope the weekend storm comes to fruition its cold and a Garth special.

Lol i just look'd back in this thread, i can go for a 6 inch thump w some light rain and 35 after.

I dont see any joy in getting 2-3" then pouring rain and having a bare lawn w patches of slop, reminding me of a joke of a winter storm. Ya i can add 2.5" to my season total whoopdee ..and that is def. on table

it is New England we are nuts about snow and insatiable. You do remember people who a week after the blizzard last year bitching about no storms in the pipe, I do.

I moved to the southeast from danbury ct end of Jan last year lol. So if anyone should grab tissues, it is me. But I stayed up all night watching the radar find nemo. I lived it through the posts here. About the only time i can remember folks in SNE not complaining.

If BOS is mostly rain, then there are other problems for a lot of people. This won't be a scenario will BOS is rain and Arlington is snow or something like that.

:( 

LOL i wouldn't think arlington would be snow at anytime that BOS is rain. Really not that far away (distance), and certainly no elevation aside from on top of the big hill. i think my elevation is like 10 feet lol

no wonder most folks in the other regions think this subforum is full of snow snobs. ITS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH.....

keep this rubbish in the banter thread please

:(

LOL i wouldn't think arlington would be snow at anytime that BOS is rain. Really not that far away (distance), and certainly no elevation aside from on top of the big hill. i think my elevation is like 10 feet lol

keep this rubbish in the banter thread please

We would love for it to remain in the banter thread but this one has already morphed into one.

Archived