12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/21 Clipper that's not a Clipper Thread

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me guess, you were only expecting a dusting?

I was actually expecting partly cloudy.

Seriously, this is still evolving IMO. Different than it was about 24 hours ago. Low developing quicker, more inland in my eyes. And then there's the usual north trend. Just compare 18z ens to last nights 0z ens. Easily seen.

Serious question, I can't remember if Snoverkill (2nd storm in feb 2010) also was a clipper that bombed like this. I seem to recall that being the case, but perhaps I'm off.

Big bowling ball that came out of like MN I think. Northern stream for sure. I have a hard time calling that or this a clipper but I suppose the origins are similar.

Not sure why there is that lighter area DC into southern MD....doesnt really make sense but then again these maps are never quite right.

attachicon.gifsnowwww.gif

hmm   nearly 9 inches for me in eastern balt county md.... seems a bit high lol I don't put a lot of stock in clown maps but its nice to see , gets peoples hope up just in time for euro to crush them later at 1 am lol

If you're talking about 2/3 that storm came to mind. Lot warmer with that one however, as places were above freezing before the onset.

I'm talking about feb 9-10 2010 as per the initial query.

Archived