• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/21 Clipper that's not a Clipper Thread

DDweatherman

Big bowling ball that came out of like MN I think. Northern stream for sure. I have a hard time calling that or this a clipper but I suppose the origins are similar.

JB is going with the RGEM I95 blizzard solution. Congrats...you earned it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you remember last Wed i was talking about how Tommy T was honking about this storm and he rarely honks this early. Looks like he knows his stuff.

I remember when it was tony pan, tommy tassylemeyer, and Justin berk on the same channel, now that was a team, very accurate when they were together for a lot of years

So now you are calling for a repeat of that. Got you now.

does come in across a similar area.. a bit further west than i remembered though was tempted to say nd/mn border. that thing was a beast.. i would have never believed what it did if it wasn't for that season. 

post-1615-0-02668700-1390192161_thumb.pn

I hope you had a screen protector on when you looked at the 0Z GFS and RGEM.

I've liked this clipper for a while now. Best pass of the string and on the front side of a big cold push. We needed some luck with the corner turn and it seems like it might happen. I'm stoked. I got 4.5 in early Jan. If this beats that I will check the box next to Jan as being a solid winter month. I don't think were done yet either

might have hit our sweetspot too soon.. as usual.  but we should be ok. god if the euro still sucks. glad i'm just a troll hobbyist..

We were commenting up here that we would like to see the euro come around too...but the GFS has been decent as of late. Nice frontogenesis stripe near and north of DC on the GFS. Those that only care about QPF might want to look at H7 RH too. 

I've liked this clipper for a while now. Best pass of the string and on the front side of a big cold push. We needed some luck with the corner turn and it seems like it might happen. I'm stoked. I got 4.5 in early Jan. If this beats that I will check the box next to Jan as being a solid winter month. I don't think were done yet either

To your credit you have been saying that you liked this for a while now. I honestly hope we get an area wide 4-8" so we can all celebrate equally.

looking like at least 2 more events the next 7 to 10 days, very active rest of the month

If you remember last Wed i was talking about how Tommy T was honking about this storm and he rarely honks this early. Looks like he knows his stuff.

I remember when you honked on Tommy's honk. I started honking when you honked it. LOL. WTF did I drink tonight? So is this the "Ion 2"?

We were commenting up here that we would like to see the euro come around too...but the GFS has been decent as of late. Nice frontogenesis stripe near and north of DC on the GFS. Those that only care about QPF might want to look at H7 RH too. 

Yeah, I think the Euro will come around. It's been off its game for a while.. or it seems. I will always worry about the north trend when there is a system like this. But whatever.. I should live in N MD I guess.

Archived