e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
1/21 Clipper that's not a Clipper Thread

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for 3" we are probably safe with 0.22" or so...The NAM is obviously way too far south and out to lunch...funny that it moves south and drier as every other piece of guidance moves the other direction...though predictable

I stopped looking at the nam for qpf and mid-upper levels this year. I do like it for cad and 850's though. I rarely if ever comment on its qpf solutions. I thank you for that

you know as much as we all bash the CRAS, it has actually been right  at least a few times this winter when all other models were wrong,  after cras sniffed out a snow even the other models jumped on board,   lol  happened a few times,  like to see it happen again

The CRAS is way overamped with like 99% of events so it's bound to be "right" here and there from range. And it won't be close on liquid.

you know as much as we all bash the CRAS, it has actually been right at least a few times this winter when all other models were wrong, after cras sniffed out a snow even the other models jumped on board, lol happened a few times, like to see it happen again

The cras isn't even a weather model. It's the result of a freshman met student afterschool club project. It was only allowed in banter last couple years. Our mods have lost their edge

Archived