• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 21-22 maybe January 24th potential very cold snow event. It's gonna snow dammit!

weathafella

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely. I liked how juicy the 18z GEFS members were... there were a lot of good ones in the bunch. 

GFS has been performing well too in this 48h time range....it sort of caught the inverted trough stuff and it did well in the Jan 2-3 "frigid storm". So I think that bodes well too.

If we see the euro with similar Synoptics it's time to raise that idea. Looks nasty to me, potentially more impressive in some areas down here than earlier in the month based on the gfs and earlier models but...... Euro

You and I both have a place for RGEM in our hearts, that run raised the flag. Getting very close to model consensus time. Noon tomorrow will be go time.

You and I both have a place for RGEM in our hearts, that run raised the flag. Getting very close to model consensus time. Noon tomorrow will be go time.

I like the RGEM...I used to preach it back in the day on eastern with the NAM/RGEM rule. When they agreed, it was solid.

RGEM does have an over-amped bias though in that 48h range...however, this winter, its been pretty solid. The over-amped bias probably is more apparent in blockier patterns.

I like the RGEM...I used to preach it back in the day on eastern with the NAM/RGEM rule. When they agreed, it was solid.

RGEM does have an over-amped bias though in that 48h range...however, this winter, its been pretty solid. The over-amped bias probably is more apparent in blockier patterns.

I actually look at it quite a bit. 

Archived