• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 21-22 maybe January 24th potential very cold snow event. It's gonna snow dammit!

weathafella

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the NAM and SREFs came out last sometimes. They are like a Wrestlemania opening match of Nikolai Volkov against Tito Santana while what we're really waiting for is Hogan/Warrior in a few hours.

You know way too much about world wide wrestling.....

I smell a surprise to the upside here.   well maybe not up here, but at least to Ray.

Good signs:

Uncle Jerry very insistent

Earthlight posting in the NE thread

Will giving sref props

Brian almost desperately cautious

Kevin asleep, dreaming

Scott saying "Wow"

I think these clippers have trended well this winter.  The period just prior to the NY looked dry and then suddenly we had a couple storms.  Lots of surprised to the upside this year.  Look at yesterday for example.  Why not now?

An RGEM solution would be great...  but for SNE meteorologists that would be a total kick to the groin. 12"+ when this morning most of us were talking about light snow lol

Northern stream is tough on the models...fast meridional flow and some sparse data in the source regions for these shortwaves (even though that is less of an issue these days, it still helps to have better sampled data)

Northern stream is tough on the models...fast meridional flow and some sparse data in the source regions for these shortwaves (even though that is less of an issue these days, it still helps to have better sampled data)

Look at the source region...easy to see how there are complications. I always love looping the evolution of these...it makes me in awe we have machines that can get these correct.

An RGEM solution would be great...  but for SNE meteorologists that would be a total kick to the groin. 12"+ when this morning most of us were talking about light snow lol

Take one for the team man....

RGEM and SREFs now.  I will be asleep for the GFS and Euro.  Good luck to us all.

Meanwhile 12+ on the ground with arctic air incoming 5 weeks of snowpack.  Deep deep

Archived