amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah. Can't stand that form of music. If i were to change an avatar, it would be changed to metal acts like Iced Earth or Winter Storm.

I said I'd change my avatar when we got out of the drought for good. As you know, it's been mine for years  :lol:   Best I can do when changing avatar's is a picture of me and the pup. I'm still not convinced we are out of the drought for good  :P 

I certainly appreciate the fact that mild winters are easier on the less-fortunate (and on everybody's energy bills), but I have to say on a personal emotional level, this particular weather weenie hates zonal flow.  Some whole winters seem dominated by it.  The winter of 2005-06 comes to mind in my memory.

I certainly appreciate the fact that mild winters are easier on the less-fortunate (and on everybody's energy bills), but I have to say on a personal emotional level, this particular weather weenie hates zonal flow. Some whole winters seem dominated by it. The winter of 2005-06 comes to mind in my memory.

mild winters are also easier on the elderly and also on vehicles.

mild winters are also easier on the elderly and also on vehicles.

Very true.

If you have ever seen the movie Patton with George C Scott there is a line he has about how he feels about war: "I love it. God help me I do love it so."  That is how I feel about cold weather.  I feel bad for liking the cold so much, but the feeling I get walking outside on days like this past Tuesday, that pure cold chill.  I just love that.

The hardest thing to do sometimes is to smile through the pain we go through in life.  The world doesn't stop its normal pace and that is what makes it so hard when we face what you are going through.  Keep your spirits up and know that prayers are with you. 

Thank you for the kind words! Yes thank you all for the prayers!

BillT

i tried posting and got attacked by a MODerator on a personal level, and have seen NEW folks are clearly NOT welcome......i was told there are folks here i need to bow to or i will never be accepted, well i DONT WANT to be accepted by folks like that.....

Good bye, so long, see ya.......wouldn't want to be ya. Never really liked your posts anyway. Geesh, where are all of these folks coming from?

Archived