Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter

Isopycnic

BillT

Good bye, so long, see ya.......wouldn't want to be ya. Never really liked your posts anyway. Geesh, where are all of these folks coming from?

Come on man that's getting a bit childish from you. you been on here to long for that. Everybody has their own opinion whether we like it or not. Everybody just snow starved causing all the nonsense

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's the red velvet? The board should be picking back up momentarily , as people are about to turn off the panthers game

You know, it actually came out great for my first ever cake. It looked like cake and tasted like cake, which surprised me. It's not the taste I want, so I'll try another recipe, which, as long as it comes out ok, is good for family members that like cake! :)

You know, it actually came out great for my first ever cake. It looked like cake and tasted like cake, which surprised me. It's not the taste I want, so I'll try another recipe, which, as long as it comes out ok, is good for family members that like cake! :)

Cool! I made some peanut butter cookies, they were good, but I want to make snow creme!

I wish we could get rid of people who add nothing to this board. In the old days, you would've been heckled until you left. Now, we're too nice.

Should look in mirror. Heckling doesnt bother me. I have been on here over ten years counting eastern. You made a post about whining and nobody was. Its fine when u stick your nose in others business but when others do they are the bad ones and add nothing to the board.Now back to the weather.

Should look in mirror. Heckling doesnt bother me. I have been on here over ten years counting eastern. You made a post about whining and nobody was. Its fine when u stick your nose in others business but when others do they are the bad ones and add nothing to the board.Now back to the weather.

How flipping hard is it to keep this crap in banter? Seriously?  :angry:   All of this type of crap belongs here. Period. I've deleted a whole page full of stupidity because people are too flipping lazy to bring it here. SMH 

Yeah every time I post something queen is the first one to jump right on my post to correct me pretty much telling me I don't know what I'm talking about! No I don't know a whole lot but he don't know everything like he thinks he does either!

Yeah every time I post something queen is the first one to jump right on my post to correct me pretty much telling me I don't know what I'm talking about! No I don't know a whole lot but he don't know everything like he thinks he does either!

Seriously? I had your post quoted because it was wrong and he beat me to it. Don't take offense to being corrected, take the correction and learn something instead of getting your panties in a wad.....sigh

Seriously? I had your post quoted because it was wrong and he beat me to it. Don't take offense to being corrected, take the correction and learn something instead of getting your panties in a wad.....sigh

Ok I just want bother anymore! Y'all can take your biased site and shove it up your know what! Since nobody knows anything but a certain few! Y'all don't know as much about weather as you think just think you all do!

Ok I just want bother anymore! Y'all can take your biased site and shove it up your know what! Since nobody knows anything but a certain few! Y'all don't know as much about weather as you think just think you all do!

See? There you go getting all upset over nothing......smh.....Do you even know why your comment about the precip "bringing down the cold" was wrong? Did you bother to look at any data to try and figure it out? Did you bother to ask why it was wrong so you can add this to your knowledge base? No.....instead you throw a temper tantrum.....sigh

Archived