CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at those sunset times. Getting close to 5:30p by the end of the month. Spring is already around the corner.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=263&day=1

I was checking out "The Photographer's Ephemeris" (TPE) earlier today and was surprised that sunset is now 5:06 around here.

Photographers on here should checkout that program, it is free. It provides the times and directions on a Google map of the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, & moonset. It also gives information on the moon. It is a great tool for when you are traveling.

they'll be here eventually http://www.youtube.com/user/StormCenterInc

And to think I interned there for 2 summers during high school when we only had a staff of 6 people including the head of the company! :lol: (Actually, a good family friend of mine). Now look, hosting high level confrences! I gotta send him an e-mail.

I was checking out "The Photographer's Ephemeris" (TPE) earlier today and was surprised that sunset is now 5:06 around here.

Photographers on here should checkout that program, it is free. It provides the times and directions on a Google map of the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, & moonset. It also gives information on the moon. It is a great tool for when you are traveling.

Very cool. Sunset times really start pushing back soon. By the end of February we're at 6:00 PM and then DST is on the morning of 3/9 when we go to 7:09 PM. We really only have about 4-5 weeks of good winter weather left before it becomes a struggle. Sad.

At least if it doesn't snow for the next 2 weeks we'll have plenty of cold.

It's gonna snow...problem is it might be of the 0.5" variety..If I told the people with under 8" so far this season that they would get 3 measurable events the rest of the month...

0.5"

0.75"

1.25"

nobody would sign on the dotted line...

It's gonna snow...problem is it might be of the 0.5" variety..If I told the people with under 8" so far this season that they would get 3 measurable events the rest of the month...

0.5"

0.75"

1.25"

I will do anything for love.....but I won't do that.

0.5"

0.75"

1.25"

I'm in. Climo.

Archived