SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 29th System

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro does look really good for most of MA along and north of the pike...but its just one run...I know the ensembles are similar, but I'd like to see more support before biting.

Other guidance seems to be a tick warmer and that is enough to make all the difference. Euro verbatim though is pretty nice for areas from ORH to Ray and obviously back west to FIT and Berkshires.

I missed it amongst all the nonsense stuff

For 95% of us the only real hope seems to be to have it slow down by 1/2 day

A very large percentage of the sne populous actually resides in ne MA....where we still have a very real chance, along with n orh co, the Monadnocks, and the Berkshires.

#Mathskillsftl

Started a poll to quantify this (per the popuolation of the board) here.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/42130-where-do-people-on-the-board-reside-lets-get-an-estimate-of-percentages/

Euro does look really good for most of MA along and north of the pike...but its just one run...I know the ensembles are similar, but I'd like to see more support before biting.

Other guidance seems to be a tick warmer and that is enough to make all the difference. Euro verbatim though is pretty nice for areas from ORH to Ray and obviously back west to FIT and Berkshires.

Exactly.

Last comment on this..but whatever is being discussed or insinuated by a few folks had nothing to do with my post. I apologize for folks having to read thru that stuff..Lighthearted attempts at humor now get turned into deeper things..note to self 

I'll ask again..were the ensembles colder or warmer?

I will answer again, yes the Euro ens looked like the op

Archived