joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 29th System

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the other thing I heard....I don't know why the icing threat is getting played. Seems extremely marginal for that.

Anyways the subtle SE shift of the arctic front over NY is what you want to continue to see. As it is now, the real Cold is behind the front. But, if it intensifies quick enough, some of that could get pulled into the circulation. These storms are a pain because I feel like when you have these situations, the cold never really gets in here once the front is stuck in NNE. It's not impossible though so will need to watch areas like nrn MA.

That's the other thing I heard....I don't know why the icing threat is getting played. Seems extremely marginal for that.

Anyways the subtle SE shift of the arctic front over NY is what you want to continue to see. As it is now, the real Cold is behind the front. But, if it intensifies quick enough, some of that could get pulled into the circulation. These storms are a pain because I feel like when you have these situations, the cold never really gets in here once the front is stuck in NNE. It's not impossible though so will need to watch areas like nrn MA.

This!

Archived