Newest Member
    joxey
December 29th System

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough.

I figured that Will and Scooter would have been hitting it harder were it snow to the cp.

I haven't looked at anything.

Sorry, Steve.

Yea I thought you were actually in a great spot but so many runs to go, lets hope we can get a break on this one, would be nice to squeeze one out on the positive side, hard to do with the antecedent airmass but this would be the time of year to do it.

The euro ensembles were similar to the op. But, we are 4 days out and the low could track closer like the gfs has.

Last comment on this..but whatever is being discussed or insinuated by a few folks had nothing to do with my post. I apologize for folks having to read thru that stuff..Lighthearted attempts at humor now get turned into deeper things..note to self 

I'll ask again..were the ensembles colder or warmer?

Last comment on this..but whatever is being discussed or insinuated by a few folks had nothing to do with my post. I apologize for folks having to read thru that stuff..Lighthearted attempts at humor now get turned into deeper things..note to self 

I'll ask again..were the ensembles colder or warmer?

Everyone here knows what was meant and opinions of that person have been adjusted accordingly.

No worries.

This next one has a good shot at allowing the interior "haves" to continue distancing themselves from the interior "have nots".

Archived