• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/17 Clipper Observations

NorEastermass128

I forgot to place my bet on $680 million dollars. Can't win if you don't play. Out the door we go..

Jay, Jim Cantore looks to be set-up in park next to the Garden you should try to get a cameo appearance.

After little if any things picking back up again. The 6-8hr events are great when they dump 1hr rates for the duration.....

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to place my bet on $680 million dollars. Can't win if you don't play. Out the door we go..

Jay, Jim Cantore looks to be set-up in park next to the Garden you should try to get a cameo appearance.

After little if any things picking back up again. The 6-8hr events are great when they dump 1hr rates for the duration.....

Awesome!

I just tweeted at him. What parking lot we talkin'? The one behind the fed building next to the garden?

precip increasing in intensity all the way past boston to almost 128 in E mass.

watching temps on SE ct/NE shore of L.I  37/22 Temp  spread over about 10 miles currently between Orient point and Giants Neck beach, respectively

Slow but steady climb here along the Westerly beaches…  Just hit 25.0

Snows have been light to moderate and yet we only have about 1" new snow on the ground since 8am this morning.

Winds have stayed NE to ENE the entire event.  Just waiting for that swing to the E and ESE for the big jump in temps!  

Archived