joxey
12/17 Clipper Observations

NorEastermass128

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice.

did you see the hrrr...again had a little weenie jackpot over KSCOOT

LOL, well I sort of like that ring around BOS and up to the north shore. Don't know if I'm right in it..but I think this area will do ok. HRRR has cut back a bit..but I'm hoping for somewhere near 4-6 and will be delighted for more.

LOL, well I sort of like that ring around BOS and up to the north shore. Don't know if I'm right in it..but I think this area will do ok. HRRR has cut back a bit..but I'm hoping for somewhere near 4-6 and will be delighted for more.

yeah you seem to be in the right spot for this one. i actually liked the rpm output from 15z. 

Here we go:

BOSTON —State officials are urging employers to let workers go home early as Tuesday's winter storm is expected to cause significant problems for the afternoon commute.

Secretary of State William Galvin said all non-emergency state employees would be released at 1:30 p.m.

This sounds familiar. :axe:

Here we go:

BOSTON —State officials are urging employers to let workers go home early as Tuesday's winter storm is expected to cause significant problems for the afternoon commute.

Secretary of State William Galvin said all non-emergency state employees would be released at 1:30 p.m.

December Debacle V2? 

December Debacle V2? 

Only good thing, is they are doing it early than last time.   I think last time they did it maybe an hour before the heavy stuff came in.  This at least has a couple of hours for all the people to move through the highways without too much trouble.

Here we go:

It's comin' for us.

Archived