joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The 12/14-15 The bad pattern storm

Ji

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the warnings for Frederick and Carroll counties will bust.

Not for the entire county,  northern higher elevations could get 5 if the vortmax tracks far enough south. 18z had it producing a qpf max over southern PA and missing the M/D line. 12z was further south.

Edit:It is doubtful though especially for the southern half which has marginal temps.

I'm gonna go ahead and go with the euro

I havent looked at squat all day today. What did the euro show?

LWX thinking our elevation doesn't do that well.  I'm at about 510' in Hamilton.

* ACCUMULATIONS...1 TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW AND SLEET ABOVE 1500 FEET.

LESS THAN AN INCH OF SNOW ELSEWHERE. ICE ACCUMULATIONS UP TO

ONE TENTH OF AN INCH ARE EXPECTED ABOVE 1500 FEET.

Good to see you post here, you need to post more. Im always curious as to what is falling on the other side of Beacon Hill. Im expecting .5 of snow here and .0000001 of ice

yep, if it's right, no need to waste my time driving north of Baltimore to see snow

That dual n/s precip max has shown enough for worries on the southern end of the northern max. I posted yesterday a precip panel from the nam showing it. It seems so far this year the northern maxes end up further north at game time. Might not be the case tomorrow but there have been flags for sure.

That dual n/s precip max has shown enough for worries on the southern end of the northern max. I posted yesterday a precip panel from the nam showing it. It seems so far this year the northern maxes end up further north at game time. Might not be the case tomorrow but there have been flags for sure.

RAP showing the same and early radar would seem to support it as well.

yeah, and for those of us that were never in the game, there's no pain...our consolation prize I guess

Archived