e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up 28 by bel pre. I got 1.5 and a sleet kicker. Which is good except for the widespread 4-8 to my w, nw, n, and ne kinda makes it less fun.

Ah, ok - I'm the opposite end, near the 495/270 junction...  Just moved here last spring; it does make anywhere from 2-5 degrees difference compared to downtown DC, but I'm about 100 feet from 495, which probably takes away a tiny percentage of accum as well...  That said, at least I can judge the heaviness of the snowfall aurally just by the volume of the highway...

this one will be remembered.  legendary ending.  though you can't blame the defenses too much when it's hard to cut.

Two terrible, terrible football teams playing a messy, awful game.  But damn if the last few minutes weren't entertaining.

WOW i can exhale now, what a game.

Holy cow that was the craziest game I've ever been too.  57 minutes of boredom and shivering followed by the wildest 3 minutes of football I've ever seen.  We almost walked out after the Ravens went up 15-12! 

AP apparently called us "the worst fans in football" for throwing snow in the 4th quarter.  We were celebrating and it was damn cold and you were inside your cozy little locker room, so mind your business AP. 

Fair enough  :D , today was not our finest hour. But this makes up for the 4 losses we have by 3 points or less. In the AFC this year all you need to be is mediocre to make the playoffs, so if we win 2 of our last 3 we will be in the playoffs.

I still want that Chicago game back. The other losses we didn't play well, but we totally outplayed the Bears and clearly should have won. If we don't make the playoffs it will be be cause of that game. Today does help to ease the pain of those other games though.

Holy cow that was the craziest game I've ever been too.  57 minutes of boredom and shivering followed by the wildest 3 minutes of football I've ever seen.  We almost walked out after the Ravens went up 15-12! 

AP apparently called us "the worst fans in football" for throwing snow in the 4th quarter.  We were celebrating and it was damn cold and you were inside your cozy little locker room, so mind your business AP. 

I watched it on Fox and heard that it was the first snowstorm of the Ravens' franchise in Baltimore, pretty cool stat

He tweeted to b**ch about the refs and then ripped Ravens fans for throwing snowballs. What a loser.

I still want that Chicago game back. The other losses we didn't play well, but we totally outplayed the Bears and clearly should have won. If we don't make the playoffs it will be be cause of that game. Today does help to ease the pain of those other games though.

Totally agree. I believe if the weather was good we would have killed them.

I watched the Eagles game. Talk about wild...the first quarter was played in nearly whiteout conditions it was snowing so heavily. And then there was the beginning of the fourth quarter when McCoy ripped off a 40-yard TD followed by the kickoff return for TD, then McCoy blasting up the middle for a 57-yard TD. 22 points in just over a minute. Absolutely insane!

The bad calls, especially the inexplicable non-overturn of the Gerhart fumble, were in Baltimore's favor.  There's no arguing that.  Good teams can make up for bad calls, the Vikings aren't a good team.

I agree, the Gerhart call was inexplicable. I do not understand how that was not overturned. But he probaly tweeted because he is frustrated being on such a crappy team plus being injured.

Archived