e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the Eagles game. Talk about wild...the first quarter was played in nearly whiteout conditions it was snowing so heavily. And then there was the beginning of the fourth quarter when McCoy ripped off a 40-yard TD followed by the kickoff return for TD, then McCoy blasting up the middle for a 57-yard TD. 22 points in just over a minute. Absolutely insane!

Started Foles rather than Brees in one of my FF teams. It could have been a disaster...they pulled it off.

Per DT:  Very Freezing Rain yall.  

His spelling and command of the English language has really improved though, there is not even an ******ALEEEEET*****

*** ALERT *** ... NEXT WEEKEND .. POSSIBLE MAJOR VA MD DEL SNOWSTORM

Besides the the potential for the light to moderate snow across central and northern VA / MD / DEL into southeastern PA/ S NJ on Tuesday... rhere are indications from various weather models of a significant East Coast winter storm affecting the middle Atlantic c region next weekend

After the Tuesday snow... A very cold and a fresh new arctic air mass - the #6 one of the season builds rapidly into most of the Midwest and the East Coast. By DEC 14 e center of this cold arctic air mass... represented by a large HIGH... will be centered over the nw Great Lakes and north of MN. 

As you can see from the map here on the LEFT HAND SIDE .. The arctic air will be quite deep over much of the Middle Atlantic states and the R/S line ( the whte dots) will be situated well to the south over southern North Carolina.

The Low... According to the European model comes up from the Eastern Gulf of Mexico and tracks over just south of Cape Hatteras thne heads out to sea. If we take the model verbatim this and bring heavy snow too much of eastern and southeastern Virginia and the lower Maryland Eastern shore as well as lower Virginia eastern shore.

But as we have just seen with this current system sometimes these systems to come further north. The euro ensemble does shows significant East Coast event but it is a little warmer and would indicate snow going over to ice and sleet and freezing rain Virginia and Maryland.

Banter question:  ZR and heat pumps.  Mine kept going into de-icing mode, so I just shut it off and used the backup coils for heating.  Something I read about the thing being able to melt the condenser coils but not clear the screen on top the unit if it fills with ice. 

Anyone else consider this?  We dont get this type of precip around here too often.

The unit only does the upstairs of my house, and seemed to do fine on the "emergency heat" mode.  Its like a 6kw coil.

There are a ton of people on here that I really want to get snow...but I'm gonna be honest...not at the expense of me not getting it. I hope this doesn't offend but I always want snow in my backyard. The one thing I will concede is that I don't need to be the jackpot to be happy like some but I certainly hate being on the fringe. I hope you all get snow tomorrow..but I hope I get it more...hugs and kisses!!

There are a ton of people on here that I really want to get snow...but I'm gonna be honest...not at the expense of me not getting it. I hope this doesn't offend but I always want snow in my backyard. The one thing I will concede is that I don't need to be the jackpot to be happy like some but I certainly hate being on the fringe. I hope you all get snow tomorrow..but I hope I get it more...hugs and kisses!!

I have no problem with that. It's exactly how I feel.

I hope you get 3" and I get deathbanded for 6".

Archived