e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upper deck Ravens tix now available for < $20 on Stubhub. So tempted to go sit out in the snow and freezing rain. Unfortunately, just had "Christmas Budget" talk with my wife this a.m. Makes it hard to turn around and go drop money on a football game.

$50 for 50 yard line seats on NFL ticket exchange, cheapest i have ever seen a ticket for a Ravens game in the 17 years they have been here. Amazing what a couple inches does to this town.

I've banned myself from the Obs thread.

It kinda sucks to watch others get snow when you're not. It's such an IMBY experience.

If we lived in an area where we could realistically expect a few storms a year, then I wouldn't feel that twinge of jealousy when others got snow. Alas, this area sucks for winter weather, so it's painful to miss out on any potential events.

It kinda sucks to watch others get snow when you're not. It's such an IMBY experience.

If we lived in an area where we could realistically expect a few storms a year, then I wouldn't feel that twinge of jealousy when others got snow. Alas, this area sucks for winter weather, so it's painful to miss out on any potential events.

Also, its been a couple winters now where a snow hole forms around central MD / DC. Maybe its the corn fuel. 

N/S/E/W has all gotten at least a token winter event recently. I'd have to dig through my storage closest to even find my shovel.

Archived