e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired of seeing people talking about how this is one the best storms in a while or one of the best December storms they've seen.

Frankly, this storm sucks here. I should probably stay out of the obs thread, as I said I would, but I'm dying for everyone to flip to sleet and freezing rain so I can share in my misery.

I'm tired of seeing people talking about how this is one the best storms in a while or one of the best December storms they've seen.

Frankly, this storm sucks here. I should probably stay out of the obs thread, as I said I would, but I'm dying for everyone to flip to sleet and freezing rain so I can share in my misery.

Well at least your honest.

It's one of the best storms in a while for those in that death band in northern MD - whoever was lucky enough to fall within that band were going to be the big winners.  Too bad it didn't set up over Ffx/Arl/Alex/DC.  Definitely not the best December storm (Dec 2009!) - even if the death band was over us.

I want 0.25" of ice tonight so my 1" of snow is sealed in.

It's one of the best storms in a while for those in that death band in northern MD - whoever was lucky enough to fall within that band were going to be the big winners.  Too bad it didn't set up over Ffx/Arl/Alex/DC.  Definitely not the best December storm (Dec 2009!) - even if the death band was over us.

I want 0.25" of ice tonight so my 1" of snow is sealed in.

I agree that other folks are getting a great storm. But snow is an IMBY prospect. And MBY sucks.

Mattie just roll with it. It's just weather, man. Take what we get and be happy we don't live in NYC this time

I feel like melting down. The B woke up at 10:40 last night and didn't go back down until 2:30. And I had three beers and a nice, stiff bourbon before it all happened.

I think I'm entitled! :lol:

Archived