• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

I want to be able to skate down 16th street on meridian hill.

Did the city spend all the winter money on staying open during the shutdown? Hopefully. I want Monday off even though there is probably a 5% chance of that.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my to watch list. I keep getting nudged to watch Scandal, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I miss BB.

Scandal is worth watching. The Good Wife ended up a sleeper and has turned into one of the better shows on TV too. Roku brings many a weekend tv marathon ;)

The Wire is awesome. Season 2 is really good. Season 1's good but they were still figuring out details...cops have NY accents instead of Bmore accents.

The weirdest thing is its in square format. 2002 was like forever ago. And Baltimore is scary.

Scandal or the Wire first?

Dunno only on ep 3 of the wire. Scandal is def worth watching but the wire seems to be one the highest acclaimed shows recently. It is off to a bit of a slow start.. Scandal was solid right away but maybe a lesser caliber?

Dunno only on ep 3 of the wire. Scandal is def worth watching but the wire seems to be one the highest acclaimed shows recently. It is off to a bit of a slow start.. Scandal was solid right away but maybe a lesser caliber?

You should be hooked by 1-2am. 

Archived